Handicap Parking

Application blanks are available in the Supervisor’s Office to qualifying residents for Temporary Handicapped Parking Permits. Upon return of the properly completed form, a Temporary Handicapped Parking Card is received. The parking cards enable residents to park in handicapped parking spaces for up to 3 months. Application blanks for PERMANENT HANDICAPPED PLATES AND CARDS offered through the Secretary of State’s Office are also available. After they are filled out, mail them to the Secretary of State’s Office to the address indicated on the form.