Neighborhood Problems

Residents experiencing problems in their neighborhoods, parks, and beaches should call the police department non-emergency number,
be it Lake Villa at 356-6106, Lindenhurst at 356-5488, or the unincorporated area for the Lake County Sheriff at 549-5200.  A person
operating a watercraft in a reckless manner should be reported to the Lake County Sheriff’s Marine Unit at 587-4470.  If the police departments
are not contacted and made aware of the problems, they can’t assist you.  Problems can be controlled.